Lean & Kaizen Green Belt Certificate
|Lean & Kaizen||Yellow Belt||Green Belt||Black Belt||Lean & Kaizen Master Black Belt|
|Individuals||150 USD||250 USD||350 USD||450 USD|
Is your company or educational institution looking to certify multiple individuals?
How does Green Belt Exam work?
Time: 2 Hours
Availability: Available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year
Avenue: Opex Academy for Certification On-Demand Web-based Certification Exams are available to candidates at home or at an office.
Score: to pass Opex Academy for Certification Green Belt Exam candidate should get 70% or higher.
How to earn your Green Belt certification
1. Register with Opex Academy for Certification freely, or Log in if you registered before.
2. Review Green Belt Exam Body of knowledge.
3. Pay Exam fees, then you will get your exam code.
4. Select a date and time for your Exam (Note: you can select the time later with your code).
6. Log in to the testing system 15 min. prior to the Exam.
7. After the Accomplishment of your Exam, you will know your result immediately.
8. You will get your Examination analysis Report that provides the breakdown of your results on your Email.
9. You will get your Green Belt Lean & Kaizen Certificate within 72 hours on Your Email.
10. Finally, you can order a hard copy of Opex Academy for Certification Lean & Kaizen Green Belt Certificate during payment.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Exam body of knowledge
Exam format and grading
Sample exam questions
Project process and approval
How to register for the exam and certification
Green Belt Lean & Kaizen Body of Knowledge
1. Identify Value
1.1 Lean Principles and concepts
1.3 Lean and Agile
1.4 8 Wastes
1.7 World class manufacturing
1.8 Muda, Mura, Muri
1.9 Identify Losses
1.10 Gemba Walks
1.11 Lean Champion role.
1.12 Project Scope
1.13 Process Yield Analysis
1.14 Lean metrics & PQCDSM- Boards
2. Map the Value Stream
2.1 Value stream mapping
2.2 Time and Motion Study
2.3 Value Stream Metrics
2.4 Set SMART Targets
2.5 future state & Ideal state mapping
2.6 Walk and Map out process
2.7 Work Balancing and work content.
2.8 Monitor Process Cycle Efficiency
2.9 One Piece Flow and Little Law
2.10 Takt analysis
3. Create Flow
3.1 Train Team leaders
3.2 Standardization & Standard work
3.3 A3 Problem Solving
3.4 OEE &Six Big Losses
3.5 Autonomous Maintenance
3.7 Analysis and Problem solving for each NVA Activities
3.8 Right first time
3.10 5 S
3.11 Visual Management
3.14 Accelerating Physical Flow
3.15 Continuous Flow and Cell Design
3.16 Process Simplification
4. Establish Pull
4.1 Pull Systems
4.2 Establish Pull
4.3 Inventory Management Policy
4.4 Leveled Volume
4.5 Hybrid Systems
4.6 Pull vs Push Systems
4.7 Kanban in Make to Stock Value Streams
4.8 Kanban Types
4.9 Kanban Metrics and Management Systems
4.10 Standardized WIP, SWIP ratios.
5. Seek Perfection
5.1 Daily Management System
5.3 Ongoing KPI’s
5.4 Stabilize Future State
5.5 Develop Standards and Cycles
5.6 Plan- Do-Check-Act
5.7 Lean Culture
5.8 Sustaining the whole system.