Lean & Kaizen Yellow Belt Certificate
|Lean & Kaizen||Yellow Belt||Green Belt||Black Belt||Lean & Kaizen Master Black Belt|
|Individuals||150 USD||250 USD||350 USD||450 USD|
Is your company or educational institution looking to certify multiple individuals?
How does Yellow Belt Exam work?
Time: 2 Hours
Availability: Available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Avenue: Opex Academy for Certification On-Demand Web-based Certification Exams are available to candidates at home or at an office.
Score: to pass Opex Academy for Certification Yellow Belt Exam candidate should get 70% or higher.
How to earn your Yellow Belt certification
1. Register with Opex Academy for Certification freely, or Log in if you registered before.
2. Review Yellow Belt Exam Body of knowledge.
3. Pay Exam fees, then you will get your exam code.
4. Select a date and time for your Exam (Note: you can select the time later with your code).
6. Log in to the testing system 15 min. prior to the Exam.
7. After the Accomplishment of your Exam, you will know your result immediately.
8. You will get your Examination analysis Report that provides the breakdown of your results on your Email.
9. You will get your Yellow Belt Lean & Kaizen Certificate within 72 hours on Your Email.
10. Finally, you can order a hard copy of Opex Academy for Certification Lean & Kaizen Yellow Belt Certificate during payment.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Exam body of knowledge
Exam format and grading
Sample exam questions
Project process and approval
How to register for the exam and certification
Yellow Belt Lean & Kaizen Body of Knowledge
1. Identify Value
1.1 Lean Principles and concepts
1.3 8 Wastes
1.6 Lean metrics & PQCDSM- Boards
2. Map the Value Stream
2.1 Value stream mapping
2.2 Value Stream Metrics
2.3 Walk and Map out process
2.4 Work Balancing and work content.
2.5 One Piece Flow and Little Law
2.6 Takt analysis
3. Create Flow
3.1 Standardization & Standard work
3.2 A3 Problem Solving
3.3 OEE &Six Big Losses
3.4 Autonomous Maintenance
3.6 5 S
4. Establish Pull
4.1 Pull Systems
4.2 Establish Pull
4.3 Pull vs Push Systems
4.4 Kanban Types
5. Seek Perfection
5.1 Daily Management System
5.2 Plan- Do-Check-Act
5.3 Lean Culture
5.4 Sustaining the whole system.